Saturday, October 13, 2007

RAINY DAY Surprise


October in San Diego...you never know!

So my Boot Camp plans have been haulted by the surprise of waking up to pouring rain. That is the price I pay for holding all of my classes outdoors. The day my studio doors open will be a joyous one! So, anyway, class will be held tomorrow.

Marcel (my son) still has a football game today and we will be volunteering at the Octoberfest ( weather permitting) All in all still a fabulous day!

5 days till I leave for the RKC in MN, still no roommate or room! Guess I can use this hour of no class to look for a hotel room!

No workout today, Rest Day. Trained HARD all week and stepped back into a regular Yoga practice with a blend of Ashtanga, Power Vinyasa and Anusara...Feel GREAT!



LIFE IS AMAZING...




2 comments:

Frank Castiglione said...

I just discovered your blog and wanted to let you know that I love it. I train myself and my clients similarly.

Do you ever workout with clients in inclimate weather? I find that this really helps to train the mental side.

jen-shaktifit said...

Frank,
Thank you for your comment, I am also into holistic health and train kickboxing, yoga, kettlebells, odd lifts, meditation and metabolic nutrition, enery building exercises, ect...
I dont train clients in the rain, in San Diego there is no where for the water to drain and so its very dangerous and damaging to alot of my equiptment. Although I am sure it would be FUN!