Friday, October 26, 2007





Here is a pic of me w my team partner, Jason Wood. He was an excellent guy...very strong, motivated, and a great team player!


He kept pushing me as I did for him. Cant wait to attend the Level 2 in June...hope we are on the same team again!

Top right corner is a picture of my team leader JEFF O'CONNOR and his assistants...B.J Bliffert and Amber Dornfeld. These guys made the BEST team and really brought everything together nicely. They look mean but really they are all SWEET! ;)


And here is our group picture!

Man, I miss everyone so much already, can you tell?









Well as for today I will work out for the first time all week since I got back w the KB's. I've only done Yoga all week and rested of course...time to get back into the GROOVE. Need to get back into the pullups as well.

BE the CHANGE!.............

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

great pics Jennifer! I knew you would love the RKC! It is a natural fit for you!

jen-shaktifit said...

Thanks Franz...I have to thank you and Yoana for inspiring me to go for it. You two have been such an amazing influence. thank you...