Wednesday, October 3, 2007

NEW SSST RECORD WOMEN






Yesterday I set a new record for the SSST (12 kg)for women! I was tested yesterday at Revolution Fitness Center and beat the previous record of 301, I performed 319 snatches in ten mins...!!!! And I am proud to say I also hold the record for the women's TSC (16 kg) of 139 snatches in 5 mins.

When I agreed to be tested, I thought...OMG! 300snatches in 10 mins, thats gotta be the hardest thing ever, BUT I must say it was more about focus and determination to get it done then anything else! I refused to stop and never put the bell down, I wanted to achieve my greatest. And what an amazing feeling to have completed and SET THE NEW RECORD!!!

My friend Roger said if I didn't get at least 310 he would kick my a**, HA! he's in trouble now! (thanks for the motivation ol' man!)

Like I always say...

If you believe, you can achieve...NEVER GIVE UP!
check out Yoana's blog and dragon door forum with the pics and info...

Yoana's blog
dragondoor forum

BE the CHANGE!

1 comment:

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

Well done Jennifer!!!

I am very proud of you!