Thursday, November 29, 2007

Training at Unleashed Fitness Center

Ok, so I started to teach in a gym again! I said for aloooong time I didn't want to do it but it seems right at this time so here I am.
Tues...Taught Vinyasa Yoga
Wed...Took part in Muay Thai( man has it been a loooong time!)
Today...Taught KB class and Yoga
The members are responding very well to my presence and my teaching! This is going to be GREAT! I LOVE THE HARD CORE FIGHT GYMS!

WOD (all with 16kg)


  • Dbl Clean/ Squat/ Press (X5, Rest=1 min, Repeat 5 SETS TOTAL)

  • Snatch (10 R/ 10L, Rest 30 secs, Repeat 10 SETS TOTAL)

  • Demo Swings, TGUs, Fisted Tricep Pushups for class

  • Yoga 30 mins

The rest of the day??? SHOPPING, hang out with my son and teach YOGA!


I LOVE MY LIFE!


Another pic fromm the RKC October! LOVE this excercise, talk about CORE strength!

2 comments:

Howie B said...

Wow, yoga, kettlebells and muay thai, nice combination! Not to mention shopping!! And very nice with all them snatches!! I am just amazed at the strength and conditioning you kb women have... I feel so inferior sometimes... sniff, sniff...

jen-shaktifit said...

GIRL POWER!*wink wink*