Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CROSSFIT AGAIN!



Had a great KB session yesterday...

After teaching this morning I biked over to Crossfit again for the noon class.

Seems like lately everytime I show up the workout includes running and PULLUPS!


WOD
"Nicole"
As many rounds in 20 minutes of:

400m run

Max rep Pull-Ups


My stats:

6 rounds complete plus the 7th round of the run...ending w/ 118 pullups


Could I have done more? ABSOLUTELY! so why didnt I?

Well, I need to push myself more...thats it, I just need to push myself and not stop short.


Great inspiration of the day...

OVERCOMMING FEAR...

I was afraid to jump onto the 33inch plyo box, I kept thinking I was going to eat sh*t. BUT I was so damn determined to figure out how to overcome my FEAR. So, I got a 45lb plate and stood on it and UP! jumped onto the stupid box, then down to a thinner plate and again UP onto the box and then an even thinner plate...finally it was seeming more of a mental block I could dismiss...and so, finally I just went for it...stood in front of the box and up and away...UP...BAM! DID IT! pheeew...one more FEAR GONE!

CHEERS!

No comments: