Tuesday, September 25, 2007

NON STOP...142 Snatches w/ 16kg

Yesterday I decided to try out the Snatch test from the TSC again...


I have been resting a lot from training so heavy the last 2 months and felt like I needed to JUMP START my workouts again, so I gave it a go!


It was exhausting, with no adrenaline rush of competition I really felt each of those snatches. I improved my PR! At the TSC I had a total of 139 in 5 mins, yesterday I had 142 in 5 mins!!!


Next time I will be tested by Yoana for 10 mins with the 12 kg, even though its lighter, I know TEN MINS is a looong time. I will try to escape into my Bad Boy Bill CD!


Today


Rotation diet: Coffee (organic decaf), Red Meat day, veggies, no fruit, nuts, fish oil, digestive enzymes, probiotics and lots of H2O!!!


Workout: Today I am "working IN" doing Yoga, walking, breathwork and meditation!


It's the working in that gives us the energy we NEED to work out!




>

No comments: