Friday, October 24, 2008

CHANGE.


Change is what I look forward to always...the change in my training, my learning, my goals, my son, my love, the seasons, my family and friends, my attitude and GROWTH as a human, as a friend, mother, daughter, teacher, student, lover... as a spirit!

Though at times, change can be difficult, it is necessary and I try to welcome change with an open mind and heart...

Maybe its the autumn season...maybe the thought of wanting to live more meaningful...I am really excited about the changes in my life!

My workouts- Been 'working in' more, doing more meditation, yoga and EFT. The actual workouts though are INTENSE...heavy loads and full focus no BS.

My diet- Back to the basics, metabolic profiled as a Protein type so lots of it and really clean organic greens, healthy fats and even working my way off the COFFEE!

My study-Almost finished w second Yoga teacher training, getting geared up for metabolic typing certification and looking into EFT certification and finally Paul Check HLC Level 2! Love the material I am exploring and plan to invest some more time into teaching how to Eat, Move and BE healthy!

My Body- I love it! It never fails me! Working on decreasing the stress hormones to create an everlasting change! I am STRONGER than ever and can finally get into the yoga poses I have been admiring for so long!

My Mind- again...I love it! It just keeps growing, expanding and opening. I have been using meditation, EFT and study from the American Monk lectures to CHANGE my MIND!

My LIFE- is great! Not Perfect but GREAT!


With CHANGE comes possibility and GROWTH...if you want to change your life just change your ATTITUDE!

Change Poem
Poems on change by Sri Chinmoy
Change! Change! If not, you will suffer. Change! Change! You will prosper. Brave, brave the old! If not, you will die. Brave, brave the new! You will fly.
~
WELCOME CHANGE
Don't resist; Be flexible. Don't be rigid; Be supple. Welcome change! Each change Is an illumining opportunity To knock at the door Of fulfilling progress sweet.
~
Change yourself slowly And cheerfully. Conditions will change immediately And unimaginably.
~
The mind thinks That any change Is painful. The heart feels That any change Is powerful.
~
Change your attitude! Lo, look what stands before you: Plenitude!
~
Change your mind If you do not want anybody To bind your life.
~
Not because you are clothed In a frail body, But because of your obdurate Unwillingness to change, Your life is a misery-haunted house.

The entire world may not change. The entire world cannot change. The entire world even will not change. But your tiny world you can and will change forever at this very moment with the help of your confidence-heart. Yours will be the unparalleled victory.
Poems on Change by:
Sri Chinmoy


Peace and light,

1 comment:

Richard said...

Hallo Jen-Shaktifit,

very nice poem.

Richard / Germany